Shipping and Return Policy
- Our processing time is 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and US holidays.
- All orders are shipped by using USPS First Class Mail Service.
- You can also upgrade to USPS Priority Mail Service for an additional charge.
- Do you need to receive your order at a certain time frame? Please contact us prior to placing your order as we can offer other expedited shipping & handling services.
USPS First Class Mail: 3-5 days
USPS Priority Mail: 1-4 days
Express Priority Mail: 1-2 days
USPS does not guarantee the package transit times.
All International orders are mailed by DHL, UPS or USPS.
Return Policy (Only For Online Store)
*Does Not Apply For In-store Purchases*
To be eligible for a return, you must contact us within 3 business days from receiving your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Returns will have a 14-day return window from the day you contacted us about your order. (Consult with us about returns to be accepted)
Once we receive your return, all of the items in the package will be inspected and may be refunded, minus the shipping fee.
- Buyers are responsible for the shipping fee to return the item(s) to us.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- If your item(s) arrives damaged/defective or if you receive the wrong item(s), please contact us immediately and include a photo of the damaged/defective and/or wrong item(s) for faster processing time.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Miami, FL 33142
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee on all returnable items within the 14 days of the purchasing date depending on their condition when returned. Refer to our Return Policy above for more info.
If you placed an order and received free shipping but returned an item and you no longer qualify for the free shipping, you, the buyer, are responsible for paying the original cost of shipping and the return shipping cost.
What is a restocking fee?
It is the percentage of the item’s price depending on type of item and condition when it is returned. Our restocking fee is 25%.
|Type of Return Request||Restocking Fee Applied?|
|Buyers changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference||Yes|
|Buyer refuses delivery||Yes|
|Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by the seller||Yes|
|Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered||No|
|Order is returned as undeliverable||No but an amount equivalent to the return shipping costs will be deducted|
|Items arrive to the buyer damaged or defective||No|
|Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier||No|